Saturday, January 31, 2009

Now you know when I'm working!

I don't know if I'll keep this forever, but for now, you can see my work schedule on the blog. I played around to try to find the best setup and I think this is it - it's an agenda view so that if you scroll through and don't see a date listed - there is nothing scheduled that day (i.e. I'm not working that day). Hopefully this will be helpful, but I'm thinking that if this gets to be bigger, I may take this off since not everyone in the world needs to know exactly when I'm working. Let me know what you think about it though!

5 comments:

  1. This is SO much easier than Google calendar, which I appreciate, but is difficult for me to check.

    Jon and I are looking forward to you coming. I got your email last night when I got home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK... Why did you not tell us about this...not ot mention G? (I found it through the comment on Jenni's...)

    Seriously, we are excited about this (and I am speaking for Molly as well since she has been sick in bed since Wednesday night and I know ow much she enjoys Jenni's blog).

    I have a blog. I just have not posted it anything on it since it seems so tough and I have such stiff competition with you two!!!

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you can see, I cannot even get the my spelling correct nor can I get my spacing correct...

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just showed my room mate your schedule...shes studying to be a nurse...shes very scared now...not that she didnt know what she was getting herself into but she always worries about the schedule she will have to work.

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie!! You have a blog now :) Jenni told me about it, so I will be blog stalking you now...I hope you don't mind!!

    That's cool you can post your work schedule like that, right on! Way to work those hours girl!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete