Friday, June 5, 2009

All I want for Christmas...

You know you are getting older when any of the following things happens:

  1. All of your birthday cards remind you how much older you are (and thanks, everyone, for that)
  2. You realize you are one of the last ones without (at least) one child
  3. You actually enjoy doing laundry (and might I say - not only do I enjoy doing laundry, I am quite particular about the way it is done - that could be a whole other post altogether)
  4. All you really want from your husband for your birthday is for the housekeeper to come back and make the house as gorgeous as it looked 9 months ago for your wedding

Yes, today is the day I'm offically older, not becuase I'm 30, but because all of the reasons listed above.

1 comment:

  1. Happy 30th, Katie! I was thinking of you yesterday - can't believe you've joined the ranks of us 30-somethings! :)

    HAVE A GOOD ONE. (That's an order!)

    ReplyDelete