Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Random Thoughts

Over the past few days, I have had random thoughts. I actually blame it on Facebook. Not that it's a good thing, but when you spend a little too much time on Facebook, you begin thinking in terms of status updates. I'd bet the same would be true for spending too much time on Twitter - all these short sentences that people wrap their entire thought processes in to in the hopes of getting their point across. But I digress... now on to some random thoughts.

  • Mental and physical exhaustion + 5 straight night shifts in a row + 1 Benedryl = really good sleep!
  • I know I'm big and may look like I'm more than 24 weeks pregnant, but I'm not and I'd appreciate you not telling me how big I look and/or asking if I'm sure there aren't twins in there.
  • My job, while I love doing it, really sucks sometimes when it comes to patient outcomes.
  • Why is it that both cats feel the need to be surgically attached to me when I'm sleeping??
  • Feeling the baby move is completely different than I anticipated; I thought there would be more sharp movements as opposed to light little feelings. I'm told the sharp (i.e. uncomfortable) movements come soon though.
  • Why is Similac already sending me cans of infant formula?!?
  • How can I be so tired all day and not be able to sleep at night?

I'm sure I'll have more installments to add at a later time, but that's all for now. I hope you enjoyed them (and a window in to the way my mind works).

No comments:

Post a Comment