Thursday, March 5, 2009

Time for Sewing

I don't know what has gotten in to us as of late, but I think it started when Jenni made her first nursing cover. So now Jenni has recently made burp cloths and nursing covers, mom has made nursing covers, and I have made burp cloths and pacifier cases and plan on doing some nursing covers and maybe even a grocery cart cover. Much of this is coming from the fact that I have many many friends pregnant at this time and I'd like to be able to give them something special but that they will use as well. So here are some pictures of my newest creations. I think I like the burp cloth better than the pacifier holder (but does anyone really need a pacifier holder??), but who knows - I'm hoping it all gets better with practice.


Burp cloth - side #1



Burp cloth - other side


Pacifier holder



What I have done to Jenni and Jon's living room - it's my own personal sewing space!

So I have been having fun with this - maybe one day I'll be one of those people who makes all their gifts... then maybe not. I'm open to any feedback - be as honest as you'd like (esepcially if you have already received one as a gift...)!

No comments:

Post a Comment