Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Moose update again

I don't have anything too exciting to share, but I know that people have been wondering how Moose is doing since he has been home. In the past 24-36 hours he has been moving up and down the stairs much more than he has since well before he went to the hospital. I have gotten him to eat but he's not a huge fan of the dry kibble so I have had to break down and give him tuna (which he loves) or other wet food I bought at Petco (not such a fan of). He's doing much better and sitting in the window seat, then on to the dining room chair, into the bedroom, back downstairs, upstairs again... all over his normal places. I have yet to see crazy Moose though (that's the Moose that runs around playing with toys and getting big eyes). I'm sure it's on his way - maybe even when Mike finally gets home tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment