Thursday, May 7, 2009

The random things you can do online

I was playing and found that you can post things to Blogger from other websites... so here's my Lost nickname (from the TV show). If you watch it at all, you know Sawyer is a bit of a troublemaker and always has a name for whoever he is talking about. Apparently mine would be Sunshine??

I'm just getting in to watching the show, I'm still in season 1 actually, but it's really good! I never understood the craziness around the show but I definitely do now. Every episode makes you want to watch the next one and I hear it only gets better as you get further in to the show. I highly recommend it if you ever want to get enthralled with fantasy (or if you want a reason to go visit Hawaii; the scenery is amazing!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment