Thursday, March 3, 2011

Photographic Randomness

Here are a few pictures from our time at home.  I am trying to get them off my iPhone but for some reason it's not connecting to my computer so I'll have to work on that - that is where most of the best ones are.  But here are some from our camera from the past few weeks.  One day I'll figure out how to get pictures that aren't all washed out from the flash, but that would involve learning how to use my camera a little better.  Soon, I promise!

Sweet Quincy's first time holding a baby

Worn out after lots of photo time

During his first photo shoot

Sucking his thumb... and picking his nose

"Hey - quit taking pictures already"

After his first bath

First bath in the bathtub - he never cried, just sat there like this the whole time

Our precious Valentine - wearing the same outfit his cousin wore on Valentine's Day two years before

He loves sleeping on daddy

More with the thumb sucking... he can't do it all the time but it's cute when he does

Mommy's attempt at cute newborn shots

1 comment:

  1. Oh, he is so cute and precious! I can't believe how long his arms are!

    ReplyDelete