|Pooh Bear has been mine since my senior year of high school. It's very hard to part with (and I'm still not convinced I will)...|
|Look, there's a window over there... I didn't know there was a window there!|
|Mom, why is Moose walking through our photo session?!?|
Colin is doing all kinds of new things every day...
- Rolls from tummy to back (apparently he was supposed to start back to tummy??)
- Sleeps for longer stretches at night (longest so far - 7 hours, normally 5-6 hours)
- Stays awake more during the day
- Grasps things (like my shirt when he's eating)
- Gets distracted when he's eating
- Holds his head up for longer periods of time
- Sits up with assistance
- Coos and laughs
|I think he looks more constipated than smiley here. The smiles are so few and far between I'm having a hard time getting them on camera|
I do think Colin will be a thumb sucker. First of all, almost every picture we have from ultrasound shows him with his thumb in his mouth, so it wouldn't surprise me. But now he really, really wants his thumb - he desperately works to get it in his mouth and I'll always hear sucking sounds and look over to see his entire fist, thumb side first, in his mouth. I don't have a picture of it but it really is cute.
|Are we done yet??|