Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Amazing what I don't know

You'd think that as a previous childbirth educator and newborn care educator I would feel 100% ready to be pregnant. It's amazing how many things I find myself asking though. What can I eat, what's safe to do, can I still ride my bike to work occasionally like I have been, should I just walk on the treadmill instead of run, what does my baby look like right now, how will I know if something isn't right, how much water should I be drinking... my thoughts, needless to say, are going crazy right now. And I'm not normally a morning person yet I have been up early every day thinking of all the things I need to think about and I haven't been able to get back to sleep. So either this is my body preparing me for no sleep as a new mom or my mind really needs to calm down - otherwise it's going to be a LONG 9 months. And yes, it is almost a full 9 months - my due date is February 17, 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment