Sunday, June 27, 2010

Morning sickness on the way

I don't know if it's all in my head, but this morning sickness thing is kind of a pain in the butt. I'm learning here and there how to deal with it, but overall it's exhausting. Well, actually I think it's just the pregnancy that is exhausting, but the nausea is no fun either. I have yet to actually be sick and I think that I may feel better if I could just be sick, but the best way I have learned to deal is to make sure I have something in my stomach all the time.

Thursday and Friday mornings at work I definitely let myself go too long without food and I felt so bad that a friend went to the nutrition room to bring me crackers and a Sprite. Saturday I again didn't have enough to eat for breakfast so was feeling icky throughout the early afternoon until I went to Chick-Fil-A and had a sandwich and an enormous serving of fries. Then I was eating all afternoon at my work summer party so I was good. Today I think I learned my lesson. I had a very filling Fage yogurt (10g of protein!!) for breakfast as well as some fruit and munched here and there until I met a friend for lunch. Even with all that eating, there is still this gnawing nausea that I feel fairly constantly. I haven't had any other awful symptoms like headaches or anything but, geesh, this stuff kind of kicks you in the butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment