Saturday, July 10, 2010

Our first picture

I know I said I'd update and post a picture of the ultrasound as soon as I got it uploaded. Well, I got it uploaded but failed to post. So now, here goes!!
This is from our first appointment at 8 weeks and he gave me an official due date as well - February 15th, 2011.

The month of February was never a big one in our family until my mom and my stepdad got married - his birthday is Feb. 5th. Then about 8 years later, my dad married my stepmom and her birthday is Feb. 7th as is my nephew's. Now we are going on our 4th birthday in the same month. Everyone is pulling for the baby to be born on their special day but I want him or her to have its own special day so I'm pulling for closer to my actual due date, so we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment